AVE MARIA - extrait 7:180:00 / 7:18
Ave Maria, op. 11
Romain Corbisier's Ave Maria was commissioned by Marcq-Institution for the 175 years of its foundation. This piece was achieved during Christmas 2013 and only one month after the death of the composer's father (to whom the work is dedicated).
Composed for orchestra, choir and soprano solo, this Ave Maria mixes the feelings of piety, admiration and salvation into faith.
Its premiere took place on 27th January, 2017 in front of a touched audience.
- Title: Ave Maria, op. 11
- Year of composition: 2013
- Duration: 7 minutes 30 seconds
- Instrumentation: 2 Flutes, 2 Oboes (including English Horn), 2 Clarinets in B, 2 Bassoons, 3 Hors in F, 2 Trumpets in B, 2 Trombones, 1 Tuba, Timpani, Organ, Soprano Solo, SATB Choir, Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- Creation: 27 January, 2017 (Grande Chapelle, Marcq-Institution, Marcq-en-Baroeul, France - by: soprano solo: Ingrid Spirckel, choir Arte Vocale and Andantino orchestra, conducting: Anne-Christine Leuridan)
World premiere live recording by Ingrid Spirckel (soprano solo), the choir Arte Vocale and the Andantino orchestra, conducted by Anne-Christine Leuridan (Grande Chapelle, Marcq-Institution, Marcq-en-Baroeul, France, 27 January, 2017)
To get the score of Ave Maria, op. 11, please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with one or more of the following references:
- Ref. ERC11s (full score - pdf) - 10€
- Ref. ERC11sR (full score - bound) - 31€
- Ref. ERC11v (vocal score - pdf) - 5€
- Ref. ERC11vR (vocal score - bound) - 18€
- Ref. ERC11po (orchestral parts - pdf) - 45€
- Ref. ERC11poR (orchestral parts - bound) - 559€
Note: in cas of bound scores, shipping charges will be added.