The Super-Heroes, op. 14a
The Super-Heroes is an opera for children commissioned by the conservatory of Marcq-en-Baroeul (France). This opera is particular because it is written for the pupils of the conservatory, that means that they are the interprets of their show. The Super-Heroes integrates all the departments of a conservatory: instruments (orchestra), singing (children choir), theater (for stage) and dance (for the intermezzi).
Romain Corbisier is the author of the texts (spoken and sung) and the composer of the music.
The story of The Super-Heroes is the one of Théo and his friends who will helps their super-heroes in a great mission: to free their world from the dictature of the Very-Big-Bad-Lord. Their story is full of adventures and will lead them to question about the true meaning of friendship, and to defend freedom.
A symphonic suite from the opera exists: The Super-Heroes, symphonic suite, op. 14b.
- Title: The Super-Heroes, op. 14 (original title: Les Super-Héros, op. 14)
- Year of composition: 2015
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Instrumentation: Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn in F, Trumpet in B, Trombone, 2 Percussions, Children Choir, Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- Casting: 9 roles (6 male parts, 3 female parts)
- Language: French
- Creation: 4th and 5th June, 2016 (Théâtre Charcot, Marcq-en-Baroeul, France - by: the students of the Conservatoire à rayonnement communal de Marcq-en-Baroeul, conducting: Anne-Christine Leuridan, staging: Laurent Ogée, choreography: Natalie Dalzon)
To get the score of The Super-Heroes, op. 14a, please send an e-mail at email@example.com with one or more of the following references:
- Ref. ERC14as (full score - pdf) - 25€
- Ref. ERC14asR (full score - bound) - 82€
- Ref. ERC14av (vocal - pdf) - 10€
- Ref. ERC14avR (vocal - bound) - 31€
- Ref. ERC14apo (orchestral parts - pdf) - 25€
- Ref. ERC14apoR (orchestral parts - bound) - 363€
- Ref. ERC14al (libretto - pdf) - 3€
- Ref. ERC14alR (libretto - bound) - 21€
Note: in the case of bound scores, shipping charges will be added.